expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

bagi kucing makan yer~!!

Thursday 22 December 2011

DiGi iPhone 4SURE 4 ME



nah, 4sure lah the DiGi iPhone for me....

why????

because i just use cheap hanphone now..huhuh :)
waaaaaaaa......LOL

thats my phone..
is it 'nice'???

but all my friend have this
 wow~!!
 awesome
 gorgeous
fantastic




huhuhuhu~!!
thats why i need that iPhone really bad...

i feel ashamed when my phone ring.....
i feel ashamed to pickup the phone in front of them
i feel ashamed to texting while they were around
i feel ashamed....
i feel ashamed....
and im an ashamed guy..
too bad


that iPhone was too awesome...
with all the gadget,
it will make me:
 looks like a gorgeous guy
feel proud of myself,
confident to face all my friend..
not to worry about the phone call, phone ring and texting anymore..
yeay...
im getting excited



and also,
i can snap my picture with the awesome i-Phone camera and post it straight to my facebook account or event update my status and profile picture very fast with the DiGi iPhone plan...
yeay..
im getting mad right now..
i need it like crazy..
argghhhh....

help me..
im dying witout you 

DiGi iPhone


0 orang berak x basuh:

Post a Comment